Registration is OPEN (as of Feb 5, 10am)!
Athletes are encouraged to register early to ensure a spot and to receive all race communications!
Thursday April 4th
- Registration closes (if not already full). In 2018, the event sold out in ~2 weeks. We anticipate selling out again. Don’t miss out!
Friday April 5th
- 9:00am – 6:00pm Racer Check in/Waiver Signing/Bibs issued at (ESCAPE ROUTE WHISTLER)
- This is a good time to pick up your packet. Much less stressful, you get to sleep in a tiny bit more Saturday, and you can buy some shit from Escape Route as a thank you for making this race happen!
- Final race course announced via social media, email blast, and website by 8pm.
Saturday April 6th
This timeframe will almost certainly change in the week leading up to race day. We will email a final time schedule for race day to all registered racers (as well as updating this page) by Friday (April 5) morning. That being said, plan for an early start (best to stay in Whistler Friday night), and plan for a full day of ski fun!
- 5:45am – Racer Check in/Waiver Signing/Bibs issued (location TBD)
- 6:15am – Mandatory pre-race meeting (location TBD)
- 7:15am – Racers upload Blackcomb Gondola.
- 7:45am – Start corral opens (Rendevouz Lodge). Beacon checks begin.
- 8:15am – Long Race Start
- 8:20am – Short Race Start
- 10:00am – Long Course cutoff time.
- 11:15pm – All racers finished.
- 11:15 – Open skiing using lifts.
- 1:15pm – Post race party and awards.
- 2:30pm – Open skiing via lifts!
- 5:30pm – informal après in Whistler Village (TBA).
- ***Schedule may change up to race morning!***
Sunday April 7th
- Avalanche delay date. If you register, you acknowledge that we may delay to Sunday and you’re cool with that. If the race happens as planned on Saturday, you’ve got Sunday to get RAD!