Registration is OPEN (as of Feb 5, 10am)!
Athletes are encouraged to register early to ensure a spot and to receive all race communications!
Thursday April 4th
- Registration closes (if not already full). In 2018, the event sold out in ~2 weeks. We anticipate selling out again. Don’t miss out!
Friday April 5th
- We won’t be doing Friday package pickup. You can still buy some shit from Escape Route as a thank you for making this race happen!
- Final race course details announced via social media, email blast, and website by 8pm.
Saturday April 6th
This timeframe will almost certainly change in the week leading up to race day. We will email a final time schedule for race day to all registered racers (as well as updating this page) by Friday (April 5) morning. That being said, plan for an early start (best to stay in Whistler Friday night), and plan for a full day of ski fun!
- 6:30am – Racer Check in/Waiver Signing/Bibs issued (Alpine Demo Centre)
- 7:00am – Mandatory pre-race meeting (Alpine Demo Centre)
- 8:00am – Racers upload Blackcomb Gondola (10min walk from ADC)
- 8:20am – Start corral opens (Rendevouz Lodge). Beacon checks begin
- 8:30am – Long Race Start
- 8:31am – Short Race Start
- 10:15am – Long Course cutoff time.
- 11:30am – All racers finished.
- 11:45am – Category Flower Ceremony.
- 12:00pm – Open skiing via lifts! Your lift pass is valid all day so we want you to enjoy it! Bring spare/dry clothes to stay warm skiing after the race!
- 4:30pm -Après party and FULL prize giving (draw prizes) in Whistler Village (Alpine Demo Centre)
- ***Schedule may change up to race morning!***
Sunday April 7th
- Avalanche delay date. If you register, you acknowledge that we may delay to Sunday and you’re cool with that. If the race happens as planned on Saturday, you’ve got Sunday to get RAD!